Saturday, February 8, 2020

Hello!

Hello! My name is Allie. I was born in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada. Since I was 17 years old I've been travelling all over the world. Two years ago, I got married. Now, my husband travels with me too! We are learning and growing together. I love to have new experiences and see new places. Even when I'm not travelling, I always have to move. I like to sing and dance, I'm even thinking of trying out for a show like Got Talent or The Voice. My other passion is cooking. My husband and I are vegetarians and I can cook all sorts of world cuisine. My husband is Ukrainian and he particularly loves Ukrainian cuisine, of course. But I think for him, his Mom is the best chef. We both work as English teachers, wherever we go, even at home, here in Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment